Our candles use 100% soy wax and burn clean meaning they do not produce any black petroleum smoke or soot. Have you ever notice the big black cloud that comes off of your paraffin or soy blend candle or the black soot that sticks to the walls? You're breathing that in and its pretty gross if you ask us. Thats why we choose 100% domestically grown soy wax.
- Known to contain cancer-causing carcinogens.
- Burns very quickly. (Not getting your monies worth)
- Not safe for human consumption (doesn't digest), and doesn't clean up if spilled.
- Great for scent throw. Tons of Candlemakers use paraffin wax to cut costs and save on production. 9 times out of 10 paraffin wax candles are not produced in the United States
- Blends are just a way for other companies to be able to use the word soy in their candles or on their labels.
- Petroleum based paraffin is still prevalent in the mixture and has been known to cause certain types of cancer,birth defects and reproduction harm (according to CA Prop 65).
- No technical information says the exact percentage of mixture but technical information does say, "this product not intended for food contact."
100% Soy Wax
- Eco-Friendly: A lot of my customers have had trouble breathing or coughing excessively when there paraffin or paraffin blended candles were lit and didn't think there body was allergic or that the smoke was toxic to their body. Our candles contain no additives nor do they ever use any type of blending process. The result? Clean burning with no petroleum base.
- Our candles are made Kansas City with domestically grown soy wax.You get what you pay for here folks. We our proud to stand behind what we make.
- Safe for the environment: After you have burned our candle to the bottom and there's nothing left to use, you can clean out the rest of the wax and save the glass! You can eat soy wax thats how clean of a product it is and it cleans up easily with some hot water and soap.
- Soy candles burn up to 50% longer than the alternative waxes. Don't let "blend" fool you, it's still a mixture using some paraffin wax and is not suitable for burning. If you wouldn't want your child near it we don't want it near you.